What is the number one concern I have heard from customers over the last year who have deployed Azure Services? “We are not sure if we can tell what is going on in our Azure environment on a day to day basis”.
Azure customers are struggling to get a handle on the health of their cloud environment and services. Azure Monitor allows organizations to better understand their Azure environment using up-to-date data monitoring at their fingertips, providing visibility into Azure resource performance and service health.
Azure Monitor provides:
- Tools to analyze and diagnose operational issues
- Insight into key metrics for IT and operations teams
- Seamless integration allowing for additional resources and operating system
- Flexibility so that your team can be proactive
- Increased uptime by sending automated alerts and notifications of critical issues
Just go to the Azure Portal and under all services find the Monitoring option.