You do not want to miss the opportunity to be at System Center Universe (SCU) this January 19th in at the Irving Convention Center in Irving, Texas.
Why come to Texas and attend System Center Universe in person instead of attending virtually or in a user group community at a simulcast location?
- Attending in person allows you to be an interactive part of the event! As an in-person attendee you have the opportunity to ask questions during Q&A sessions and interact with the speakers and sponsors. It’s your chance and to ask the question that you have been dying to ask.
- Meet with people who work in the same technologies that you work with and really get to know them at SCU!
- It is Texas, so my bet is that the weather will be warmer in Texas than most of the US. Just sayin’.
- Attend the after-hours social where you can socialize and ask those one-on-one questions which you just need to be there to ask in person (or to possibly get that technical book signed by one of the many authors speaking at the event)! Speakers SCU who are authors include:
- Cameron Fuller: System Center 2012 Operations Manager Unleashed
- Jason Sandys: System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Unleashed
- Pete Zerger: Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Rod Trent: Microsoft SMS Installer (yes, I do have this book and yes I am bringing it to be signed this year)
- Steve Rachui: Mastering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Symon Perriman: Introducing Microsoft System Center 2012 R2
- Coming to Texas also gets you in proximity for additional user group events with different content including:
Are you ready to join us in the center? I hope that you are! Registration and full information about System Center Universe is available at http://www.systemcenteruniverse.com/. Follow us on twitter at #SCU2016 !