The Application Compatibility Toolkit Connector (ACT Connector) assists administrators with collecting the necessary computer and application compatibility information to help plan for a Windows deployment. In order to install the ACT Connector, a prerequisite is The Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit 5.5 (ACT 5.5), now replaced by a newer version, ACT 5.6.
When Configuring ACT Connector using SCCM 2007 ConfigMgr Console, there is an error stating that dbo.Application_Report_vw cannot be found and refers to errors on invalid column names. The ACT Connector reports reference the dbo.Application_Report_vw view to report information. Without this view, the reports do not function or return invalid data. It appears that you are unable to connect to the database view because of some changes between ACT 5.5 and ACT 5.6 databases.
- Dont Configure ACT Connector using ConfigMgr Console
- Ensure dbo.Application_Report_vw exists in ACT db
- Script below to recreate Application _Report_vw
- Script below to recreate permissions
- example: C:\scripts>ActConfig.vbs SVR02 SVR SVR02 ACT