During a recent event on Azure in Seattle, one of the common asks was for information on how to configure site-to-site VPN’s in Azure. The following is a recommended set of links to help to answer this question.
- Configure a Site-to-Site VPN in the Management Portal
- Site-to-Site VPN in Azure Virtual Network using Windows Server 2012 Routing and Remote Access Service (RRAS)
- Step-By-Step: Create a Site-to-Site VPN between your network and Azure
- Connect an On-premises Network to Azure via Site to Site VPN and Extend Active Directory onto an IaaS VM DC in Azure
- Setting up software based Site-to-Site VPN for Windows Azure with Windows Server 2012 Routing and Remote Access
Thank you to JC Warner for finding these and putting them together for me!