At MMS 2013, a group of us did a presentation focusing on how to provision users, groups, virtuals and software with System Center. As part of that presentation there were several follow-up blog posts which we discussed, this blog post is to provide a list of what blog posts have been done and where they are to make them easier to find them. This presentation was brought together by a full team, so the blog posts are also being written by the team. One of the crew has already stepped up and has his blog post online (way to go Mike!)
- Streaming the Configuration Manager and Service Manager consoles: Mike Vrabel
- Installing and configuring the new user Service Manager/Orchestrator integration
- Installing and configuring the add user to group Service Manager/Orchestrator integration
- Installing and configuring the new virtual Service Manager/Orchestrator integration
- Soundtrack for pre-show PowerPoint deck, trivial pursuit information provided in the pre-show slide deck
If there are other blog post items that I have missed please post them here and we’ll add them to the to-do list.
Presentation link: http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/MMS/2013/IM-B317