The latest release of the MP (version 6.0.6989.0) of the Windows Server Operating System Management Pack included the following changes:
• Introduced support for Windows Server 2012
• Added monitoring for NTFS events to check if they are corrupted or unavailable
• Disabled monitoring of Event 55 in Windows 2012 as this event can be raised even if there is no corruption. Event 55 has been replaced with Event 98.
• Update rules and monitors for Counter Processor Information in the 2008 Management Pack to fix the issue of renaming “Processor” to “Processor Information”.
• Updated Cluster disk monitoring to fix the warning 999 and the Script error generated when a cluster disk is removed.