Enabling the SharePoint WebPart is an easy way to consume OpsMgr information into SharePoint. This includes Dashboards, Alerts, State views and many other KPI’s. I just thought I’d share a quick run thorough of the OpsMgr WebPart setup for SharePoint. I will post another how to on importing the web part you have created.
1. Copy the SHAREPOINT folder from the OpsMgr installation media
2. Run SharePoint Commandlet Run as Administrator:
3. Go to Central Admin, View all site content
4. View Lists
5. Select Operations Manager Web Console Environments:
6. Change the HostURi to the OpsMgr Console and you can now go to your site and “Insert the Operations Manager” Webpart!