The latest OpsMgr 2012 MP was released for SharePoint 2010. This MP consists of the Administration Task that you run in order to kick off Discoveries and Monitor your SharePoint 2010 environment with OpsMgr 2012.
Note: This MP will not upgrade the revision to any task currently imported
If you installed the previous Administration Task from Microsoft Connect used for SCOM 2012, you will need to run through these steps to utilize the correct tasks.
The previous MP task can be downloaded from here:
- You must have the SharePoint 2010 Management Pack Imported using the steps in the blog post above first, not the additional MP task.
- IMPORTANT – Do not import the Task contained within the zip file in the blog post noted above, instead use the latest MP task that can be downloaded from the link below.
7. After the task is imported, click Close
8. Go to the Monitoring Node, then Expand SharePoint 2010 Products, then click Administration to see the Tasks on the right pane.
10. Going to the Management Packs, I see the following MP’s related to the tasks:
o NEW Version = 22.214.171.124
o OLD Version = 6.0.6947.0
12. Run the Administration Task as necessary.