The latest MP from Dell has OpsMgr 2012 Support. This is a quick post about the Installation.
The Dell MP allows you to Discover, Monitor and precisely illustrate the health of Dell Servers, Dell Remote Access Controllers (DRAC) and Chassis Management Controllers (CMC). These Management Packs offer specially created views that you can use to monitor and drill down to see an in depth view of each component of the hardware.
Fixes and Enhancements:
Out-of-band discovery and monitoring of Dell PowerEdge Servers (12G onwards).
Feature Management – Import, upgrade, and remove Suite features from the Operations Manager console.
Support for 12G PowerEdge systems
Support for Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager
Support for Asset tag in inventory
Console tasks for launching
– Dell OpenManage Power Center
– Dell License Manager
– Warranty Information Page
Systems Management(In-band) troubleshooting
– Remote desktop launch for iDRAC7
– Dell OpenManage Systems Administrator (OMSA) console for iDRAC7
Run the following file as Administrator (Preferred to run on the RMSe):
2. Accept License Terms, click Next
3. At the Destination Folder page, click Next
You will be installing Dell Server Management Pack Suite v5.0.1 in the following directory:
The installer will install the following Management Packs:
10. Import Management Packs, go to:
12. Go to the following location, and select ALL
13. Go to the following location, and select ALL
· C:\Program Files\Dell Management Packs\Server Mgmt Suite\5.0.1\ChassisModularServerCorrelation