Date: Wednesday, November 14th, 2007
Topic: Panel Discussion on Migration
Please join us for our second meeting on Wednesday, November 14th, as industry executives and subject matter authorities join us to discuss best practices and expertise in migrating to MOSS 2007.
A core group Austin companies has established this User Group as a forum for SharePoint pros to share ideas and learning about this hot technology. Similar groups in Dallas and Houston have seen rapid growth and tremendous popularity, and we want to make this important resource available locally.
The Central Texas SharePoint User Group’s objectives are to:
- Build community around SharePoint and related technologies
- Cross-pollinate information and ideas on SharePoint
- Provide a forum for companies to share innovative programs and solutions based on and related to SharePoint
- 6:00 PM – 6:30 pm: Eat and Greet – Food and drink will be provided
- 6:30 PM – 6:45 pm: Welcome & Logistics– Angela Reeves
- 6:45 PM – 7:15 pm: Top Tips for Successful Migration- Panel Members
- 7:15 PM – 7:45 pm: Panel and User Group Q&A
- 7:45 PM – 8:00 pm: Wrap Up and Misc.
- 8:00 pm: Closing