High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems Application Development team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Solutions Providers (NSP) in the U.S., and we were recently named Microsoft’s 2016 U.S. Partner of the Year.
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult, and we are currently hiring a .NET Developer to provide technical expertise for our expanding team in Austin, TX.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and let you do what you do best. We expect you to make decisions that reflect our core values and that are in the best interest of our clients. We trust your judgment. This type of job ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to hire the best people in our industry has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will I be doing?
We are seeking individuals with at least 5 years of Microsoft .NET development experience that are interested in a challenging and rewarding career in consulting. As a Catapult Systems consultant you will have the opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies and solutions in a dynamic work environment. Responsibilities include:
- Being a project team member on Microsoft solutions/projects
- Creating functional design specifications, implementation, and testing
- Working closely with customers to understand and manage expectations
- Working within the guidelines of Catapult’s project and process management practices
- First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a great attitude!
- 5 years of development experience within the .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET MVC)
- Strong client-side development skills (e.g. jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Able to work efficiently in teams and/or as an individual
- Good written and verbal communications
What else would make me stand out?
- Previous consulting experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with SharePoint development
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Cloud Experience – Azure or AWS, PAAS, Analytics, Machine Learning, IOT, Mobile Services
- Experience with Web API, .NET Core, Node JS, Xamarin, Continuous Delivery / DevOps experience
- Development experience with Microsoft CRM applications
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about working with brilliant people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) investment, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance – just to name a few.
Catapult Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer